The candle is a cotton tube, impregnated with beeswax, honey and therapeutic oils. It is painlessly inserted into the ear to draw out impurities, relieve pressure in the head and sinuses, and aid hearing problems. Otherwise known as thermo-auricular therapy.
The candle then lit, it generates a pleasant crackling sound and a warm, comfortable feeling. The gentle heat which, when combined with the therapeutic oils, produces a light suction action. This is known as the chimney principle.
When used properly, the benefits of ear candling may include:
- Clears wax & debris from the ear canal
- Relieves pressure from behind the eardrum
- Sharpens mental functions, vision, hearing, taste & color perception
- Eases earache, headache & sinus pressure, allergies
- Relaxation from the negative charge of the herbal smoke
- Acts as a catalyst to clear nerve endings & promote healing
30min - £ 20
60min - £ 30 (including lymphatic face drainage)